Trade Finance Regulatory Reporting Suite
"Kyzer’s regulatory solution for DRI and EDPMS/IDPMS reporting allows to compile and reconcile data pertaining to trade, which banks must report to DRI and RBI
The solution allowed us to get up & running on the platform very quickly. The solution enabled us to have a standard operating model and effectively work as per our banking Infosec guidelines. Various reports and dashboards provide a better insight into our operations. Great work Kyzer Team.”
AGM – Forex, Trade Finance, Leading Co-operative BankC
Kyzer’s Regulatory Solutions
Kyzer’s Trade Finance Reporting Solution (TFRS) has been successfully implemented in banks to support their transaction records accurately and submit them at the stipulated time as per various Regulatory prescribed formats.
Trade Finance Regulatory Reporting Suite is a one stop solution that enables banks to efficiently automate and unify their regulatory reporting data with RBI, DRI, FIU India’s regulatory compliance requirements.
- RBI portal secure handling with access limited only with administrator. - Master Set up equivalent to RBI Portal. - Smart Mapping - Payments & Invoice or Shipping bills. - Direct integration with CBS / Integration via scheduler. - Additional fields / information insertion to ensure complete reporting to RBI. - Zero Manual intervention - Shipping bills handling. - Auto Checker facility also available. - End to end Audit with time stamp. - Manual settlement approach. - Single view mapping. - Multiple scenarios of Settlement handled. - Online process – Overall simplification of reporting. - Paperless secure transmission - data related to imports/exports from customs. - Adjustments and calculations handled. - Settlements info to customer.
Trade data Compilation & Reconciliation
Automated compliance, reconciliation, and reporting for Trade Transactions (Export / Import) to regulatory agencies.
Secure Intranet Web Hosted Services
Web interfaces for bank to handle processes not available in current trade system or involves high cost for CBS modification.
Trade related regulatory reporting
All trade related regulatory reporting will be possible across all the multiple agencies.
Discontinuation of separate reporting & Shift from Manual reporting to Automated reporting as per RBI guidelines.
RBI Portal Master Management
Masters management within the solution offers validations to ensure optimum accuracy of reporting.
Banks enabled to report remittances at all levels.
Modules Supported – EDPMS / IDPMS
Manual BOE Creation
Other Bank Bill of Entry
ORM Reporting’s & Closure
AD Transfer Request
Import Data Download
Receipt of Document
Payment Realisation & Extension
AD Transfer Approval
IRM Closure & Extension
Export Data Download
Competitive in Digital World
- Remote branches can start accepting Trade requests
- Easy Accessibility to Trade Finance documentation & processes
- Customer upload of request through Mobile / Internet channels
- Increase in customer stickiness
- No requirement of Actual skilled resource of Trade Finance
- Various Priorities in terms of Customer, Transaction, Process