Deliver quality products faster with continuous testing
- - User experience: Does the interface offer a fast and faultless experience across multiple browsers and platforms? Do customers receive useful and timely reminders?
- - Security: Is the payment process convenient, secure and compliant?
- - Function: Do all the functions work?
- - Automation: Is automation working to ease the business decision?
- - Analytics: Are pop-ups driven by a user’s search behavior?
This new testing approach can help you achieve:
- - Developing an outside-in approach to QA testing improves quality, cost and agile development. The QA organization not only engages in testing but helps define an enterprise portfolio strategy.
- - Validation for all your business objectives.
- - Up to 95% automation in test portfolios.
- - Up to 20% reduction in cycle time using risk-based and catalog-based testing models.
- - Test Data Management