Directorate of Revenue Intelligence Solution Features
DRI and RBI have provisioned for daily data submission by all Cat I Authorised Dealer Banks under Section 108A & 108B of the Customs Act, 1962.
Customs (Furnishing of Information) Rules 2017 has come into effect from 1st January 2018.
Kyzer uses its regulation technology to make it easier and cost effective for banks to comply with regulatory reporting to Reserve Bank of India, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Financial Intelligence Unit of India and other compliance obligations.
Through TFRS, our regulation platform, banks report millions of transactions a day to comply with these regulations as well as use this data to gain visibility into their organizations and make informed business decisions.
- Streamline compliance process
- Fast Filing Regulatory Reporting
- Automated Process
- User Friendly system reduces Manpower Costs in redundant activity
- Multiple Source Data Extraction
- Timely notification, alerts for reporting
- All regulatory reporting changes covered in AMC
Kyzer Software provides DRI Reporting software along with SFTP server to AD banks to simplify & strengthen their systems’ ability to gather, analyse and report regulatory data.
- Daily reporting of all Inward & Outward Remittance as per the csv format provided.
- Creation of a SFTP site with 10 GB Space allowing SSH access.
- Dedicated SFTP account username and password to be provided to DRI.
- A total of Four directories on the SFTP site.
- Maintenance of offline transactions data files (min. 5 years) to be available on an ad-hoc request basis.
The process of replacing the bank’s regulatory data collection system with an upgraded version with Business Intelligence capabilities & Algorithmic development.
The latest release of the software allows Compliance & AML supervisors to distribute data through new application interfaces.
– various formats, including Excel, CSV, XML which enables regulators to accept data submissions from entities flexibly.
– Inputs across multiple source systems.
Questions? We'll Assist You!
Connect with Us for kicking off a new implementation, or learn more about our products, we’re here to assist.