Key Responsibilities –
- Managing and owning all aspects of technical development & delivery.
- Responsible for providing expertise in software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Leading & mentoring team.
- Responsible for understanding requirement & writing technical architecture documents.
- Ensuring the code reviews & development best practices / processes to be followed.
- Responsible for planning end-to-end technical scope of the project & customer engagement areas including planning sprint & deliveries.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks & provide technical support whenever needed.
- 8+ years of experience in software architecture, system design and development.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and design concepts.
- Experience in Java, Java EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Micro Services, Rest API.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience with working on Agile Software development methodology.
- Experience in MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Maven, GIT.
- Knowledge of Grails, Groovy and Redis is a plus.