- Define Frontend architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Present program status and issues to Kyzer Executive Team(s) on a regular and consistent basis in regular status reporting and meetings
- Understand and coach/teach others, show high level of ethics and team-work
- 3+ years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications
- Working experience on Angular 2/4/6/7 will be an added advantage.