Challenges with Current Trade Finance Solutions
The greatest challenge in trade finance is the significant operational cost and risk involved in the paper-intensive transactions. Efforts to digitalise highly manual solutions started decades ago, and there have been attempts by both industry players and banks to deliver new solutions to digitalise various parts of the trade finance value chain.
The Digital Journey in Trade Finance
TradeZone enables banks with Full fledged Customer Portal, dynamic product creation, real time tracking of trade requests, configurable controls, enabling integrations with third party systems, eco friendly paperless thereby ensuring ROI to the bank in a very short period.
The objective of building this solution was to help the banks in effective request creation via netbanking / standalone portal, tracking of trade requests, minimize revenue leaks by having effective de-dupe checks, eliminate paper, and return ROI to the bank in less than a year.
The product has grown over the period of 4+ years and its capability has been enhanced by integrating the application with various systems within / outside the bank.
Overall TradeZone is fit for banks who would like to manage / monitor their trade transactions on a single dashboard and have the solution customized / configured as per their banking process.
- Full fledged Customer Portal
- Snapshot view of the customer accounts, commission charges, currency rates..
- Complete View of Trade Finance business across all channels.
- Improvement in Trade Margins.
- Centralized & De-centralized Operations.
- Improved Audit & Compliance.
- Enhanced Revenues.
- Service Leadership in Trade Finance process.
TradeZone is completely customizable to Bank’s need to accommodate and improve their decision making process as per their requirements.
- Ensures electronic movement of cases in a paperless workflow environment.
- The User Interface provides for effective information sharing on need-to-know basis.
- Overall the product is fit for banks who would like to manage / monitor their trade transactions on a single dashboard and have the solution customized / configured as per their banking process.
Workflows for trade origination, Document Examination/Compliance ,Product Lifecycle & STP.
- Complete Configuration of Bank’s Approval and Deviation Hierarchy.
- Chain based approval as per Bank’s SOP
- AML/Blacklist Country Check through Integration
- Integration with IDPMS / EDPMS data
- Regulatory & Customized MIS report generation
- Offers Integrations with Net-Banking and Mobile Banking
- API’s from the product support Open Bank API
- Integrations with Trade-Finance Reporting Modules
- Capable to be Centralized Trade Portal of the Bank.
- Core Trade Solution
- Core Banking Solution
- SWIFT Software
- AML application and databases
- Trade-Finance Reporting Modules
- Customer Portal, Internet and Mobile Banking
- Other required integrations
Why Banks Choose Kyzer Software
Comprehensive Trade Finance Automation
End-to-End Trade Automation from Customer Portal, Complete Bank Trade interface with integrations with third party systems.
Ease to launch New Trade products.
Risk Enhancement and Regulatory Management
Trade specific workflows, document examination and Compliance monitoring, Product Lifecycle & STP.
Complete Configuration of Bank’s Approval and Deviation Hierarchy.
AML/Blacklist Country Check through Integration
Integration with IDPMS / EDPMS solution
Regulatory Reports & Customized MIS report generation
Business Retention and Growth
Centralized Processing for all Customer Requests. Remote branches can start accepting Trade requests.
Ease of Accessibility to Trade Finance documentation & processes.
Data Management and Warehousing
Complete Data management across Core and Third party systems to ensure optimial data handling, retrieval and auditability.
Regulatory Report generation, Customer portal data visibility and email/sms communication management.
Questions? We'll Assist You!
Are you prepared to put your Trade Finance on
Auto-Pilot With TRADEZONE?